Whether your home is in need of emergency damage restoration, repair for your concrete slab and deck, or general improvement, L.R.E. Construction/Restoration division can help. Fire or smoke damage? We can make your living space look like new again. If sinkhole damage has cracked walls or foundation slabs, our team can put all the pieces back together. We can also pour new concrete slabs for the extension on your deck, or new driveway!
Why Choose Us?
- 24 years of experience in business
- Fully licensed and insured
- Certified for lead remediation
- Preferred vendor for insurance companies throughout Florida
- 5-Year Construction/Restoration Warranty
- Competitive Pricing
After the Wind, Fire or Sinkhole Disaster
Our homes are our sanctuaries, the place where we can shut out the world and relax with family and friends. Perhaps that’s why it’s so upsetting when our houses are threatened by disaster. It’s literally a world-shaking experience.
At L.R.E. Construction/Restoration, we specialize in picking up the pieces and making your home whole again. Whether your home has suffered due to fire, smoke, wind, or sinkhole damage, we can help you develop an action plan that will have you back in your home as soon as possible. Call our 24/7 Emergency Response Team if you suspect you’ve suffered damage.
Our Restoration Services:
Restore Fire Damage & Disasters in Florida Homes
Fire damage almost always has far-reaching effects on a building. For starters, the direct effects of fire can be extensive, consuming combustible materials of all types while melting or ruining others. Indirect effects can be just as extensive, starting with smoke damage. Then there’s the water damage that occurs as firemen put out the blaze, and the mold and rot that can follow as long-term effects of this inundation.
FIRE DAMAGE DISASTER RESTORATION CONTRACTOR
In the aftermath of a fire, quick action is necessary. But it’s important to deal with a fire damage disaster restoration contractor if you want the best outcome for your home and possessions. L.R.E. Ground Services can provide comprehensive restoration services that will help you recover from a fire that damages your property.
We offer the following benefits and services:
- Quick response. We have crews available on a 24-hour basis. When you call, you can feel confident that you’ll get through to someone who can help.
- Temporary protection. What happens if it rains after the fire, and you’ve got holes in your roof? With plenty of large tarps available, we can provide temporary protection from rain damage after a fire.
- Professionally trained workers. Our disaster restoration team has been trained to handle a wide variety of property damage using the best equipment and the safest, most-effective techniques.
- Safe disposal of damaged materials. Building materials, furnishings and possessions that were damaged by the fire and can’t be salvaged will be disposed of by our crew.
- Odor remediation. You don’t want to live with the smell of smoke and other unpleasant odors. Using a combination of cleaning and sealing techniques, we’ll help to take bad smells out of the air in your house.
- Structural repairs. Framing, sheathing and other building materials consumed or damaged by the fire can be replaced by our experienced carpenters.
- Free Estimates. Our experienced staff will go over the extent of the fire damage with you, explain what we’ll do to repair it, and provide complete cost details. All estimates are provided free of charge.
At L.R.E. Construction Services, LLC, our 24-hour emergency fire restoration service is available every day of the year for board up and tarpings to secure property after a fire. This ensures that we’ll be on-site when you need us, helping you restore your structure quickly and competently.
We service the area of Greater Tampa Bay including, Tampa, Saint Petersburg, Spring Hill, Largo, Clearwater, New Port Richey, Brandon, Palm Harbor, Inverness, Crystal River, Seminole, Lutz, Pinellas Park, Valrico, Riverview, Dunedin, Port Richey, Brooksville, Hudson. For a free fire restoration quotecontact us today!
PROFESSIONAL WATER DAMAGE REPAIR & DISASTER RESTORATION IN FLORIDA
Water is a powerful force. You don’t have to look far to find evidence of its ability to wreak havoc on a house. Local flooding can fill the lower levels of a house with a toxic mix of silt, debris, bacteria and chemical residue. In other cases, water damage comes from man rather than Mother Nature –in the form of a clogged drain, a burst washing machine hose or a fire truck that douses the house to put out a fire.
Water that doesn’t ruin materials outright can trigger a persistent mold infestation that destroys organic materials like paper, fabric, and wood, while also putting hazardous mold spores into the interior air supply.
Take action quickly, and hire contractors who specialize in water damage restoration
No matter what causes water to come into your home, it’s critical to have the damage restored as soon as possible, while also taking steps to avoid long-term moisture damage. Prompt action will help to minimize property damage, but it’s also important to deal with an experienced, full-service emergency repair contractor.
Take preventative action to avoid moisture damage
Remember that Mother Nature isn’t the only source of unwanted water. There are a number of things you can do to avoid a water “event” that will require time, labor and money to correct. For starters, make sure to replace old washing machine supply hoses before they pose a bursting risk. Don’t put up with a leaky basement or crawl space.
Contact our company today for a Free Estimate on water damage and water disaster restoration in Saint Petersburg, Tampa, Spring Hill, New Port Richey, Crystal River, Inverness, Clearwater, Largo, Palm Harbor, Seminole, Brandon, Lutz, Pinellas Park, Valrico, Riverview, Dunedin, Port Richey, Brooksville and the surrounding Florida area.
WIND DAMAGE RESTORATION & HURRICANE REPAIR IN FLORIDA
Wind Damage & Hurricane Repair in Florida
Services We Offer:
- 24-hour service and fast response
- Insurance liaison
- Board up and tarp fitting
- Assistance with possession removal and storage
- Debris removal and disposal
- Reconstruction and repair
Anyone who has sailed a boat understands the power of the wind. Unless you’ve experienced hurricane- or tornado-level wind speeds, however, it’s hard to imagine the devastation wind can deliver. Even “light” storm winds – those between 40 and 70 mph can send branches crashing onto your home and damage your chimney. Get a FREE Quote!
Turn up the wind speed and shingles and siding begin peeling off, and mobile homes are pushed off their foundations. At speeds of 110mph or more, large trees may snap. Combined with the rain that often accompanies wind, damage to wood frame structures may be severe.
Prevent Further Damage by Calling an Emergency Repair Contractor
L.R.E. Construction Services, LLC knows how to untangle the mess. Our crews are available 24 hours, 7 days a week and will respond quickly. Wind-scattered debris and construction materials will be immediately contained so owners can enter the home safely.
We have plenty of large tarps to provide temporary protection from additional damage. We’ll remove wet materials that are known to attract mold and dispose of materials that cannot be salvaged. Our experienced carpenters can then get to work making any necessary structural repairs.
Taking preventive measures for wind and hurricane damage
L.R.E. Construction Services, LLC can also provide preventive measures to mitigate your loss in future wind storms, such as the installation of impact-resistant glass and shutter upgrades. Improving your home’s wind defenses now, can save you thousands of dollars when a big storm strikes.
Call our company or contact us online today for an estimate at no cost on wind and hurricane damage restoration in Saint Petersburg, Tampa, Spring Hill, New Port Richey, Crystal River, Inverness, Clearwater, Largo, Palm Harbor, Seminole, Brandon, Lutz, Pinellas Park, Valrico, Riverview, Dunedin, Port Richey, Brooksville and the surrounding Florida area.